2778 Washington Blvd Arlington VA 22201 (571) 765-2324
Work Hard. Live Well.
District Wellness Offers Treatment for
Call or Book Your Appointment Online :
District Wellness - Arlington's Premier Chiropractor & Wellness Specialist
We offer same-day , appointment & walk-in services. Click here to book your appointment today.
We offer the most comprehensive list of services under one roof. Click here to see the list of our services.
We have a team of highly trained professionals to serve all your needs. Click here to view our bio.
Expect A Truly Great Experience!
At District Wellness in Arlington Virginia, you can feel comfortable knowing that you're getting the best care available, with a commitment to service, and all the luxuries of our state-of-the-art office. Expect a truly great experience.
- Low Back Pain/Sciatica
- Headaches & Neck pain
- Work Related Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sports Injuries, complex injuries, rehabilitation
- Knee Injuries, including tendonitis, ligamentous damage.
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fascia and foot pain
- Shoulder Injuries, including Rotator Cuff tears and impingements
- Numbness and Tingling related conditions
- ‘Tennis’ Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Electric muscle stimulation
- Manual and Active Release Technique
- Fascia Movement Taping/Performance Taping (KT Tape, Rocktape, SpiderTech)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy (Graston)
- Computerized posture analysis
- Custom Orthotics/Bracing
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Injury Rehabilitation/Performance Optimization
- Nutritional Consultation
- Physical Therapy
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS, SFMA) for Athletes
- Chronic Pain Management
Looking for a Chiropractor / Wellness Specialist in Arlington, Virginia? Why Wait?
Add yourself to District Wellness list now and we will contact you shortly
I loved going here! Very helpful and friendly staff, everything was sanitized and I felt very safe! Everyone wearing masks. There was always ample street...
Dr. Hamidi and District Wellness is great. I've had really bad back pain for my whole life and finally took a chance and saw him and my back has been...
I was suffering from terrible TMJ pain for 6 months. I could barely eat, woke up with severe pain on the side of my face, and suffered from constant...