2778 Washington Blvd Arlington VA 22201 (571) 765-2324
Work Hard. Live Well.
District Wellness Offers Treatment for
Sports Injuries Numbness and Tingling Neck pain Postural Abnormalities Functional Movement Screening Ankle Sprains Plantar Fascia Gate Analysis Shoulder Injuries Posture Analysis Ergonomic Assessment Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries Injury Rehabilitation Chronic Pain Management Electric Muscle Stimulation Custom Orthotics/Bracing Low Back Pain/Sciatica Headaches & Neck pain TMJ Pain Repetitive Strain Injuries Tennis & Golfer's Elbow Arthritis General health and well-being
Call or Book Your Appointment Online Now :
District Wellness - Arlington's Premier Chiropractor & Wellness Specialist
We offer same-day , appointment & walk-in services. Click here to book your appointment today.
We offer the most comprehensive list of services under one roof. Click here to see the list of our services.
We have a team of highly trained professionals to serve all your needs. Click here to view our bio.
Expect A Truly Great Experience!
At District Wellness in Arlington Virginia, you can feel comfortable knowing that you're getting the best care available, with a commitment to service, and all the luxuries of our state-of-the-art office. Expect a truly great experience.
- Low Back Pain/Sciatica
- Headaches & Neck pain
- Work Related Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sports Injuries, complex injuries, rehabilitation
- Knee Injuries, including tendonitis, ligamentous damage.
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fascia and foot pain
- Shoulder Injuries, including Rotator Cuff tears and impingements
- Numbness and Tingling related conditions
- ‘Tennis’ Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Electric muscle stimulation
- Manual and Active Release Technique
- Fascia Movement Taping/Performance Taping (KT Tape, Rocktape, SpiderTech)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy (Graston)
- Computerized posture analysis
- Custom Orthotics/Bracing
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Injury Rehabilitation/Performance Optimization
- Nutritional Consultation
- Physical Therapy
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS, SFMA) for Athletes
- Chronic Pain Management
Looking for a Chiropractor / Wellness Specialist in Arlington, Virginia? Why Wait?
Add yourself to District Wellness list now and we will contact you shortly
Dr. Hamidi is great- super knowledgeable regarding sports injuries! He genuinely cares about my exercise and recovery. Highly recommend!
I loved going here! Very helpful and friendly staff, everything was sanitized and I felt very safe! Everyone wearing masks. There was always ample street...
Very friendly staff and Dr. Hamidi is great at what he does. I've been working with him for several weeks now and feel much better. Thanks!