Dr. Hooman Hamidi
Dr. Hooman Hamidi completed his undergraduate studies at University of Maryland College Park in 2005 earning a Bachelor of Science in neurophysiology. He then continued his studies at Palmer Chiropractic College in California and earned his doctorate degree in 2010.
Dr. Hamidi first became interested in the field of chiropractic after experiencing the positive effects of chiropractic treatment as a result of an injury he sustained while playing soccer back in college. His interest in different sports has influenced him to specialize in sports medicine and treating athletes of all ages and levels.
Dr. Hamidi specializes in treating musculoskeletal conditions of the spine due to overuse activities and athletic injuries. He is licensed in IASTM Technique as well as Manual Release Technique, he uses different modalities to better treat his patients. Dr. Hamidi has continued his chiropractic education with post-doctoral seminars in Chiropractic Neurology, Gait Analysis, and Sports Medicine.
- Low Back Pain/Sciatica
- Headaches & Neck pain
- Work Related Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sports Injuries, complex injuries, rehabilitation
- Knee Injuries, including tendonitis, ligamentous damage.
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fascia and foot pain
- Shoulder Injuries, including Rotator Cuff tears and impingements
- Numbness and Tingling related conditions
- ‘Tennis’ Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Electric muscle stimulation
- Manual and Active Release Technique
- Fascia Movement Taping/Performance Taping (KT Tape, Rocktape, SpiderTech)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy (Graston)
- Computerized posture analysis
- Custom Orthotics/Bracing
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Injury Rehabilitation/Performance Optimization
- Nutritional Consultation
- Physical Therapy
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS, SFMA) for Athletes
- Chronic Pain Management